Instructions for Blog Posts
- At the top of the page you will see a a “+ new” and then “post.” Click.
- In the title line write “TITLE” by “FIRST & LAST NAME” @ “UNIVERSITY.”
- Make sure your main text is written using “Paragraph” formatting; use “Header 4” for headings.
- Check your university’s name in the “categories” sidebar.
- Add any “tags” in the sidebar, separating tags with commas. If relevant, add the region and country/countries about which you are writing in tags.
- Set a featured image, either your own or one under Creative Commons Zero license. Cite the image at the end of your post.
- Example: “*Photo by Andrew Worley, “Until We Have Faces” (Unsplash), Creative Commons Zero license.”
- Click save draft, preview, and publish as you wish. You can edit the post after you publish it.
- Share the URL of your blog post with your instructor as you would regularly submit assignments (e.g. Canvas for Brown students, email to your instructor, etc.).